Team of the MID YEAR
CLYNE KOSCIELNY ALDERWEIRELD E. DIER
DE BRUYNE MAHREZ OZIL IGHALO
Bench: SCHMEICHEL KANE GIROUD ARNAUTOVIC ALBRIGHTON MANÈ ERIKSEN ALLI
Manager: Claudio Ranieri
Those Who Didn’t Quite Cut the Mustard: Sunderland AFC. They have had a horrible start to the season and not even a change of managers has helped the situation. Fat Sam has slightly improved the team but in our opinion they are still shite. They will need a to buy very smart this January and they will need a Leicester city style renaissance to stay in the top flight. Any other Rihad Mahrez’s floating around?
Players needed: Peter Crouch or Emmanuel Adebayor
Manchester United: The Back of the Net crew have been calling for Van Gals head for some time now. It has now become a must, United are under performing, uninspiring and have bought poorly so changes are a must. Defenders are a must to stop the leaky cracks, a new out and out goal poaching striker and as we previously stated a new god damn manager!!! If non of these are done, consider United a spent force.
Players needed: Jamie Vardy or Luka Modric
Chelsea (16th) Vs Sunderland (19th): Our view is: Just when you thought the world couldn’t get any more ridicules, it does and this man is out of a Job!!! Mourinho parted company with Chelsea on Thursday by mutual consent after a disappointing start to his side’s Barclays Premier League title defense which garnered 15 points from 16 matches and leaves the Blues lying in 16th place in the table. Yes a poor start but hardly sack worth after coming off winning the league last term.
Anyway getting to the game, personally we feel Sunderland should lookout. We expect to see Chelsea players actually trying to win and playing for the top this week, now that the “special one” is no longer in charge. Oscar, Hazard, Pedro, Jovanovic you name them and boom they will play out of their skins this week. Sunderland slipped back to old habits last week, and by old habits we mean playing like ass!! Defoe isn’t 100% and they need to learn to defend balls coming in from the wide area. We are expecting a big response from the Blues, as is usual from a playing group after the manager gets the anus. Chelsea 5-1 Winners.
– Chelsea have won 18 and lost two of their last 21 Barclays Premier League matches against Sunderland.
– Jose Mourinho and Sam Allardyce have met 10 times in the BPL as opposition coaches, and the Portuguese is unbeaten (W7 D3 L0).
– Chelsea have lost four of their last seven league home matches. Prior to this run, Chelsea had lost just one of their 99 BPL home fixtures under Jose Mourinho.
– The only team to defeat Chelsea in their opening 99 top-flight home matches under Mourinho were Sunderland; 2-1 in April 2014.
– In four of the last five league meetings between Sunderland and Chelsea, the team who scored first ended up losing the match while the other ended 0-0.
– Loic Remy has scored three goals in four league appearances against the Black Cats.
– Sunderland have allowed their opponents a league-high 99 shots on target this season.